Sunday, July 31, 2011

Black bird, red bird




Hello my victims. About two weeks ago we traveled to Houston, TX and stayed in a lovely hotel for three days. It was a very nice trip, we went to a wedding along with two art museums and a whole lot more. These two pictures are of a male Boat-tailed Grackle and a young Cardinal who sadly was splayed out near a window looking very dead. Must've hit it and broken its neck. D: buu. I got some good shots of it though. xD The Grackle was in the dining proportion of the Modern art museum and he was eating bits of a breadstick that I had given him. He was slightly distracted by my lens and got annoyed while I was taking photos. I have to say that I'm proud of how the downy feathers on the Cardinal turned out in the third picture.
....Yeah. Sorry for the short post, until next time, bye<333

No comments:

Post a Comment