Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Portraits of flowers





Why hello my victims. Oh jeezus I put a lot of pictures on today.... Ah well. I was in the mood. There's a bit of a drought going on, so it hasn't rained in foreverrr. That's why there isn't enough flowers for the bees to drink nectar out of, which means that they have to eat the mulberry juice. There's mulberries all over are porch so now we have bees all over our porch because of that. For some reason I think it's slightly cute watching them drinking out the nectar. Uhm.  Oh yes and the top picture is either the mark of a squished mulberry or bird crap. And the second picture is my dog. I dunno. But yes anyways. WATCH THIS. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8cCPH1qnYI


 Let's pretend we're in Antarctica~
bye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment