Monday, January 17, 2011

Green


Hello my victims!!!!!!!I was feeling emo so my mom dragged me to the park today with one of my dad's beloved cameras and when we got there the memory card was all the way back home in the computer.But it was okay cuz we went back and got it.Hurrah!...And if you'll see the third photo in this post,you'll notice that it's cedar.Oh joy,beloved cedar which hath tortured me in so many ugly ways.Eh.Twitch of discomfort.A haiku for your enjoyment below.





                                                    Reach out from the roots
                                                     pulling through the loose,damp soil
                                                          a trace of spring green


I'm not very good at haikus (;

Bye<3                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment