Monday, January 10, 2011

Back again!



Hellooooooooo my wonderful fabu little victims!!!Well I took another big break from posting because I'm evil but I came back from a vacation to Port Aransas,TX about 2 days ago but I had taken a lot of pictures.Here's a few.How I took these photos was that me and my dad fed them crackers,and they got so hyper about eating crackers that they didn't fly away while I was taking pictures of them...That was awesome...Heh.There's a show on TV called Men Who Swim,and It's about Swedish guys who do synchronized swimming.It scares me.But hey,they're better at doing synchronized swimming than me.afhjgsk.Bye then<3<3<3<3<3<3
P.S:I found a Portuguese Man O'War that had washed ashore and I threw it back into the ocean.I'm a wonderful person,herp derp derp....

P.P.S:Happy new year 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment