Monday, October 18, 2010

Halloween love

Hello my victims,I'm in the process of making my Halloween costume and OMG it's gonna be so cool derp derp derp.It's based off of a character from a story I'm writing named Raaf.He's basically lost his mind,wears a black blazer with kid gloves and a strange mask that resembles a raven's skull with ram horns.He has long brown hair that goes down to his waist and dark green eyes,almost black.He lives in a big gray mansion all by himself.He needs a hug. D: Umm anyways,as soon as I finish the first chapter of the story I'll put it on the blog so yup.Oh yeah and I'll put pictures of my costume and my friends and stuffs and by the way in Sweden Halloween is kind of linked to this festival called Samhain.The name is derived roughly from the old Irish word "summer's end."To celebrate Samhain,young men dressed up as "spirits"and wore white clothes,wearing masks,veils,or blackened faces along with that.Bonfires were lit,and sometimes as a ritual,two of them were built side by side and people and their livestock would walk between them for good luck.Well,that's all for now,bye bye<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment