Monday, September 6, 2010

Pwaaaaa

Hello my splendiforous (I invented a word)victims, how are you today?This is going to be a really long,random post so brace yourselves.I like the band Azure Ray.Almost no one knows about it but heck,I love it.Another thing is that Satoshi Kon,the maker of a whole bunch of anime movies that I love like Millennium Actress and Tokyo Godfathers died on August 24th 2010.Buuuuuu..... D: But yeah R.I.P Satoshi-sama you were awesome.*bangs head on keyboard*aeghbaqgte4hj.Now then.You should check out this design station called PokedStudio and they do either hand-drawn illustrations or digital art,and they ROCK.Found 'em on Sweetstation,a cool website about art and other stuff.Huh.The difference between herons and cranes is that they fly with their necks outstretched,not pulled back.That was shorter than I expected.Bye<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment