Monday, July 26, 2010


Hello my victims!I just want to say,before you read this keep in mind that there's going to be a bit of spoilers in this post.Alright then..DOCTOR WHO IS AWESOME!!The new episodes were so cool!!The episodes "The Pandorica Opens"Is about a big brick thing that's opening and that means the world is ending..'Kay...But then all these aliens come and lock the doctor in the brick and then they all die,because when they lock him in there,the tardis explodes,and all this bad stuff happens...Okaaaay...Well..Bummer.Doctor Who is the most successful Science fiction TV show of all time.I can believe that,because IT'S SO AWESOME.Matt Smith(The eleventh doctor)is a pretty good doctor so far,but a lot of people think David Tennant,the previous doctor,was better.I like both of them.Oh yeah,and I randomly put some pictures of flowers up today..Dunno why.It was weird because when I was taking the picture of the daisies,a little spider crawled out from underneath them.So I got him\her in the photo too.Bye bye<3<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment