Tuesday, July 13, 2010

tons of photos

Hello my victims!!Sorry I skipped so many days and left you in misery.But my apology is in the form of six photos that I took!!!The one on the left is a Silvery Checkerspot.A really long name for such a small butterfly;he was only a little more than an inch long.The adorable little bugger below is a Robber Fly.And then another photo of the silvers checkersomething or whatever. The photo below him is a Gulf Frittalary(I'm not sure I spelled that right).Those guys are pretty common here in Austin.Pretty,though.The next photo is a Firewheel flower.The Firewheel has lots of different names,but I prefer the Firewheel becuase it sounds cool. :3 But anyways,the last but not least photo is a...Uh..Well,i really don't know what he is.But he's cool.Bye Byeee!!<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 /spaOh, and one last thing-the word "insect" comes from the Greek word "Entomon" which means "cut into sections".Bye for now!!



No comments:

Post a Comment